eNTiDi is a one-man enterprise specialised in open source software development for industrial applications. This includes (but it is not limited to):
- C-based DAQ applications running on GNU/Linux based on Comedi;
- dynamic websites on LAMP systems based on the SilverStripe CMS and its PHP framework (sapphire), including web front-ends developed with the same tools;
- database applications to automatically generate technical drawings from a bunch of data, with the NC program for machining that part included;
- remote control systems with scripting capabilities in Lua for managing solar plants;
- supervisor programs in LabVIEW for testing and assembly machines.
The historical background is automation so the software developed, although varied, is usually related in some way to the industrial sector.
Whenever possible the software is developed on GNU/Linux systems. When the program must be installed on a different platform the final build is usually cross-compiled for the target system.